Overall: 5000*2300*1800 mm
Weight: 1000 kg
Total Power: 6 kw, 220 ACV, 50 Hz or customized
Air Pressure: 6 bar
Productivity: 60-80 pcs/min
a. Mitsubishi® PLC with full color touch screen
b. Individual photoelectric sensor for each station
c. Servo control for processing motion
Electrical components: Schneider®, Omron® or equivalent
Pneumatic components: AirTac® or equivalent
Type: Automatic medical face mark machine (1+1)
- Aluminum alloy frame, steady and neat, fast to set up.
- Compact design, less space investment.
- Fully automatic production, only one labor needed.
- Individual detect sensor for each station, status monitor on touch screen, fast debug if the machine failure.
- High quality electrical components and pneumatic components
- Aluminum alloy frame, fast to set up and adjust.
- 1~4 Rolls material loaded, and individual tension control.
- Material roll diameter up to 600 mm.
- Pleating unit, durable stainless steel made, fast to adjust and debug.
- Nose wire feeding system, consists of decoiler, feeding unit, straighter, encoder, cutter.
- Welding unit, durable stainless steel made, fast to adjust and debug.
- Ultrasonic station, equipped with strong turbo radiator.
- Cutter unit, durable stainless steel made.
- Individual PLC control, equipped with touch screen for control and status monitor.
- Servo feeding, fast and precision
- Uninterrupted and double sides welding, the most efficient processing way.
- Stacking and feeding out unit can stack the mask as required and feed out automatically.