Overall: 7000*4200*2400 mm
Weight: 1800 kg
Total Power: 11 kw, 220 ACV, 50 Hz or customized
Air Pressure: 6 bar
Productivity: 100-120 pcs/min
a. Mitsubishi® PLC with full color touch screen
b. Individual photoelectric sensor for each station
c. Servo control for processing motion
Electrical components: Schneider®, Omron® or equivalent
Pneumatic components: AirTac® or equivalent
Type: Automatic medical face mark machine (1+2)
- Aluminum alloy frame, steady and good in outlooks, fast to set up.
- Compact design, less space investment.
- Full automatic production, only one labor needed.
- Individual detect sensor for each station, status monitor on touch screen, fast debug if the machine failure.
- High quality electrical components and pneumatic components.
- Aluminum alloy frame, fast to set up and adjust.
- 1~4 Rolls material loaded, and individual tension control.
- Material roll diameter up to 600 mm.
- Robust aluminum alloy frame, one-piece CNC steel working table.
- Nose wire feeding system, consists of decoiler, feeding unit, straighter, encoder, cutter.
- Pleating unit, durable stainless steel made, fast to adjust and debug.
- Welding unit, durable stainless steel made, fast to adjust and debug.
- Ultrasonic station, equipped with strong turbo radiator.
- Cutter unit, durable stainless steel made.
- Individual PLC control, connect and distribute masks from masking making machine to ear-loop welding machine.
- Touch screen to control and status monitor.
- Individual PLC control, equipped with touch screen for control and status monitor.
- Uninterrupted and double size welding, the most efficient processing way.
- Stacking and feeding out unit, can stack the mask as required and feed out automatic.