Overall: 5700*4500*1500 mm
Weight: 1500 kg
Total Power: 7.5 kw, 220 ACV, 50 Hz or customized
Air Pressure: 6 bar
Productivity: 50-60 pcs/min
a. Mitsubishi® PLC with full color touch screen
b. Individual photoelectric sensor for each station
c. Servo control for processing motion
Electrical components: Schneider®, Omron® or equivalent
Pneumatic components: AirTac® or equivalent
Type: Fish Type Mask Making Line
|Outer Layer||Non-woven Fabric||50||SS Class|
|Second Layer||Melt-blown Fabric||25||99% Filter Efficiency|
|Third Layer||Melt-blown Fabric||25||99% Filter Efficiency|
|Inner Layer||Non-woven Fabric||25||SS Class|
|Notes: 3-4 layers is available.|
- Compact design, less space investment.
- Full automatic production, only one labor needed.
- Individual detect sensor for each station, status monitor on touch screen, fast debug if the machine failure.
- High quality electrical components and pneumatic components.
- Aluminum alloy frame, fast to set up and adjust.
- 1~4 Rolls material loaded, and individual tension control.
- Material roll diameter up to 600 mm.
- Robust aluminum alloy frame, one-piece CNC steel working table.
- Nose wire feeding system, consists of decoiler, feeding unit, straighter, encoder, cutter.
- First welding and cutting station, durable stainless steel made, screw rod for fast adjustment.
- Folding unit, durable stainless steel made, fast to adjust and debug.
- Second welding and cutting station
- Ultrasonic station, equipped with strong turbo radiator
- Two waste collect station, no labor needed.
- Individual PLC control, with touch screen operating and monitoring.
- Compact design, non-commissioning once setting up before shipment.
- Specified-shape feeding conveyor for fish type mask.
- Double-end uninterrupted welding system.
- Mask stacking unit, stacking qty. up to 50pcs, work with automatic feed-out conveyor.