Overall: 5700*4500*1900 mm
Weight: 1600 kg
Total Power: 7.5 kw, 220 ACV, 50/60 Hz or customized
Air Pressure: 6 bar
Productivity: 40-45 pcs/min
a. PLC with full color touch screen
b. Individual photoelectric sensor for each station
c. Panasonic® Servo system for processing motion
Electrical components: Schneider®, Omron® or equivalent
Pneumatic components: AirTac® or equivalent
Type: KF94 Fish Type Mask Making Line
Optional: Label Printer
|Outer Layer||Non-woven Fabric||50||SS Class|
|Second Layer||Melt-blown Fabric||25||99% Filter Efficiency|
|Third Layer||Melt-blown Fabric||25||99% Filter Efficiency|
|Inner Layer||Non-woven Fabric||25||SS Class|
|Notes: 3-4 layers is available.|
|Note: Other material specification could be checked with Cambery’s engineers.|
- Compact design, less space investment.
- Fully automatic production, only one labor needed.
- Individual detect sensor for each station, status monitor on touch screen, fast debug if the machine failure.
- Full Panasonic® servo system for precise driving.
- User-friendly English HMI.
- High quality electrical components and pneumatic components.
- Aluminum alloy frame, fast to set up and adjust.
- 1~4 Rolls material loaded, and individual tension control.
- Material roll diameter up to 600 mm.
- Robust thick steel frame, one-piece CNC steel working table, provides a steady base.
- Smart design of nose wire feeding system, consisting of de-coiler, feeding unit, straighter, encoder and cutter.
- Dual welding and cutting stations, durable stainless steel made, screw rod for fast adjustment. (Customized pattern of the mask is optional.)
- Folding unit, durable stainless steel made, fast to adjust and debug.
- Ultrasonic station, equipped with strong turbo radiator, and user-friendly vibrator tuning design.
- Two automatic waste collect stations, simple devices and no labor needed.
- Feed-out conveyor with mask flipper unit.
- Individual PLC control, with touch screen operating and monitoring.
- Full Panasonic®Servo system, with individual error detection sensor.
- Specified-shape feeding tray for fish type mask.
- Double-end uninterrupted headband welding system, with Panasonic® servo headband feeding.
- The length of the headbands could be specified respectively to comply with the fit test from NISOH requirements.
- Mask stacking unit, stacking qty. up to 10pcs.
- Inkjet printer for logo or mark printing.